Monday, July 20, 2020

Workshop Ideas for MITC

I've been asked to do a workshop for Math in the City at the end of August this year. Kara Imm was asked, but she doesn't feel prepared to do the workshop and asked me and then gave MitC my name and information and the most wonderful description or the leadership I've taken on this spring.

I did some prep today for my Google Educator Certification Level 2. I think I'll take the test at the end of the week or next Monday. I think I'll pass easily. Worried for the tech issues some people have had with ProctorU and Google. 

Be sure to learn about Hyperdocs. I've been learning about them. Adam Chawansky made some google slides that are probably similar. I think I will utilize them for my students as I teach remotely or in a hybrid model if we go back to school. 

Stay healthy by washing your mask and your hands. I think we need about 10 masks per person to wash them and have some variety. I only use two, so it's time to get some more. 

No comments: